Release of GCE 'O' Level Results(11th January 2021)
For 4E1, 4E2,
4E3, 4E4 and 5N1 students
1. You will be allow to enter the school from 1.45 pm onwards. Please scan the SafeEntry QR code at the foyer to complete your check-in and have your temperature taken before proceeding to your classrooms.
If you are unwell or affected by COVID-19 restrictions, please view your results online via Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board’s (SEAB) results release system at www.seab.gov.sg from 2.30 pm on 11th January using your SingPass.
For the students whose SingPass PIN had expired, they can request for a new PIN mailer via SingPass website (www.singpass.gov.sg) or visit any SingPass Counter in-person to set up their SingPass account.
2. For candidates who are not eligible for SingPass, i.e. International Students, candidates will receive a system-generated password from SEAB via email.
Assistance for students who cannot return to schools to collect Joint Admissions Exercise (JAE) Forms
3. For students who are unable to return to schools due to reasons such as being unwell, or on Quarantine Order, Stay-Home Notice or Leave of Absence on the day of results release, they will not be able to collect their JAE Form in person for the registration of courses for admission into post-secondary education institutions (i.e. polytechnics, ITE, Junior Colleges/Millennia Institute). As there is currently no online platform for students to view the forms, students may appoint a proxy to collect the hardcopy form from the school on their behalf within 3 working days.
4. The proxy will need to produce the following documents for the school’s verification:
a. Completed proxy form (available at www.moe.gov.sg/jaeproxy)
b. Parent’s’/guardian’s NRIC/passport
c. Student’s NRIC/Birth Certificate/passport
d. Proxy’s NRIC
Safe Management Measures
5. The results will be given out in your respective classrooms. Students are to be seated according to the school index number. A copy of the class list will be pasted outside your classroom. You are not allowed to congregate or inter-mingle with friends from the other classes.
6. Prevailing visitor management measures would apply to all school candidates entering the school. Please note that parents/guardians will not be allowed to accompany his/her child/ward to school to collect their results.