- This is a CANBERRA SECONDARY SCHOOL website. Thank you for examining our
- Photograph(s) or video image(s) of you and your parents may be captured during school activities and events such as classroom lessons, CCA, school camps, school concerts. The school may use and publish such photographs and/or video recordings in school publications, website, social media channels, and other communication channels.
- If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to
identify you individually.
- If you choose to make an application or send us an e-mail for which you provide us
with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government
agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is
prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government
entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific
- For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied
us or other Government agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the
trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of- date, please supply
us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective
delivery of public services to you.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal
data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.